Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring is Here

Finally! That smell of florwers and that amazing feeling of  a cool breeze against your faxe rather than a cold, face biting sting. 

Spring is here and you know what that means! 
Warmer weather, happier vibes, and gettin that tan on. 
But also, April showers. It's supposed to rain allllll day today and tomorrow which kinda sucks.
But! Because of this new weather I'am going on a shopping binge. I ususally do so in class when  I am too bored. 
My least favorite thing about warmer weather is the sweating and the BEES! I HATE THEM. They're so aggressive and one time I got a stinger stuck in my head (from a WASP) for like 6 days. It was horrific. I was in a LOT of pain and ever since I have hated them. But what can you do, theyre good for the enviroment and I respect that.

I also love not having to lug my north face around, well its my roomates north face but still. 
It's still in that awkward do I wear a coat? weather but in about a week or two it will be officially goodbye to the winter coats, hello to a hoodie only. 
Sprrrrrrriiiiing.
Soooooo YEAH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment